YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE, NO LESS THAN THE TREES AND THE STARS, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE. AND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CLEAR TO YOU, NO DOUBT THE UNIVERSE IS UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD. THEREFORE BE AT PEACE WITH GOD WHATEVER YOU CONCIEVE HIM TO BE. AND WHATEVER YOUR LABOURS AND ASPIRATIONS, IN THE NOISY CONFUSION OF LIFE KEEP PEACE WITH YOUR SOUL. WITH ALL ITS SHAM, DRUDGERY AND BROKEN DREAMS, IT IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

BE CHEERFUL.

STRIVE TO BE HAPPY .



Friday, July 06, 2007

MY BABIES


Look Shaun i'm a proud parent too. This is (sadly) the first time since primary school I've grown something from a seed. It's Rocket that's sprouting ahead and the coming from behind is chives, I'm ever so chuffed. I've also got corriander and parsley who i'm coaxing with a bit of gloria gaynor and the promise of the best terra cotta pots once they're sprouted.



With reference to my last entry I wish to report that despite your efforts mr shaun we no longer run the risk of accidentally selling our house. Pete happily removed the offending sign and left it for collection and some time during the dark hours, the time when estate agents emerge to suck the blood out of innocent first time buyers and pensioners alike the sign did disappear. Yeah take that sponge-buckets!



I'm thinking of giving the chives and the other not so enthusiastic seedlings names to encourage them when I give them my pep talk, all suggestions welcome. I open it out to you all. Shaun you can practice names on them - try them out pre baby arrival that's if you are stuck of course - George is a good one or ANNA . Nim if you have any ideas something antipedian (is that right I dunno).


Right I'm offically on holiday and I am successfully avoiding doing anything so far so I'm going to do a bit more of that until I realise that lifes's too short and it hits me I'm nearly forty - OH MY GOD.......

No comments: