YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE UNIVERSE, NO LESS THAN THE TREES AND THE STARS, YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HERE. AND WHETHER OR NOT IT IS CLEAR TO YOU, NO DOUBT THE UNIVERSE IS UNFOLDING AS IT SHOULD. THEREFORE BE AT PEACE WITH GOD WHATEVER YOU CONCIEVE HIM TO BE. AND WHATEVER YOUR LABOURS AND ASPIRATIONS, IN THE NOISY CONFUSION OF LIFE KEEP PEACE WITH YOUR SOUL. WITH ALL ITS SHAM, DRUDGERY AND BROKEN DREAMS, IT IS STILL A BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

BE CHEERFUL.

STRIVE TO BE HAPPY .



Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm So Excited

There is a 99.99999% chance I'll be heading to Oz for a coule of weeks in March. I was asked to go by Liz who has designed stuff for a company based here that have started 'Baby Raves'. They have been doing them here for the last few years and are now selling it as a package to all sorts, all round UK and now Australia.
Liz is a single mother and is reluctant to go herself during term time and feels it's also too far to go, so she asked ME!. I tried to act cool about it, especially there's always something that comes up that scuppers the whole thing.

Not been having a lot of luck with work related things - people not willing to pay me for the work I've done; people ignoring my texts re invoices, others deciding after a load of discussion and prep not to employ me and do it inhouse as I won't do it for 50p an hour! - I'm starting to get a tad paranoid about my work and ideas.

Hopefully the tide will turn, I do have other stuff coming up that will see me through to xmas, so things aren't dire yet.

'Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts.'

2 comments:

Nim said...

Woo!


Awesome!!!

Don;t know if i will be anywhere near those locations in the times you are there but i can certainly help you out with accomodation in Brisbane, Townsville and possibly Melbourne and Canberra. Keep me posted if and when the dream becomes reality!

Gratz on putting me as a link! I am so proud!! I got a bit carried away when i did mine as u can see by my link to a random nun i stumbled upon; but i figured my mum would like to read her page!

YAY!!

Nim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.